The Hub is located in Upper Manhattan on the 4th floor of 215 West 125th Street. It consists of approximately 7,100 square feet. The Hub usable space includes the following:
- Space for Hub clients consisting of 6 private offices and 23 desks in a shared, open area. Each office has an iMac and a telephone; desks have acces to telephone service. The Hub has internet and Wi-Fi services (all included in the monthly rent). Private offices are furnished with a desk, 3 chairs and a file cabinet.
- Reception area with mailboxes and private lockers for desk users.
- Conference room equipped with audio-visual and telecommunication equipment. A large screen TV is also available for seminar presentations in the common area.
- Workroom with portable equipment for model building and assembly, including a laser cutter, 3-D printer and other hand tools.
- Pantry with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker.
- All-in-one copier/printer.